The challenges of the footwear manufacturing industry
During the last two decades, the labor-intensive footwear industry has mainly shifted toward automation. This process began with the widespread adoption of modern technology by small and medium manufacturers to increase quality and match international standards. However, this process has led to more complex manufacturing processes, requiring more data to be handled at different stages of the supply chain.
Footwear companies face challenges similar to those encountered in other industries: inconsistent orders, changing market trends, the need to operate at tighter costs, and the need to meet regulations. Acumatica ERP for Footwear Industry helps companies like yours integrate your processes across units at multiple locations, automate your system, store and access data at one place, and control your costs more effectively.
See the following features of our Footwear Industry Software below:
Top Footwear-specific features include
- The matrix used to populate the data structure will handle size, style, fabric, color, and fit.
- Multichannel order management involves ordering, fulfilling, and tracking orders
- Managing inventory
- Purchase order management
- Forecast consumption at silhouette level
- Integration of online stores with the Web.
Here are some of the key features of our latest footwear manufacturing ERP software.
- Product design and development
- Collection of Order
- Logistics and supply chain are the processes involved in moving materials, products, or information from one location to another.
- Customer Service Panel
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Job work management can be handled in multiple ways, including using a chart, schedule board or spreadsheet.
- Production planning and control are necessary aspects of the manufacturing process.
Benefits of Acumatica ERP for Footwear Industry
- Manufacture products in accordance with current market trends, and introduce them to the public more quickly than competitors do.
- The Flexible Style Matrix is a new-generation business model created specifically for footwear companies.
- Multichannel orders: process online and offline orders from a single interface.
- Warehouse managers have real-time access to inventory data.
- Effective inventory management with complete visibility of your products
- Compliance to the industry regulations is paramount.
- Dashboards and reports can be made user-friendly and actionable.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and customer loyalty can help build a successful business.
- End-to-end traceability, from raw material to final product, and back again.
- Cost control can be achieved through the reduction of waste, appropriate material usage and inventory management.
- We offer fast order processing and dispatching.
Acumatica’s ERP system
APM is strengthened by the robust features of a forerunner cloud-based and ERP solution provider, Acumatica. We blend the scalability and the freedom to make your decision features of Acumatica with our process manufacturing systems to streamline processing. From material requirement planning to the formulation, batch sizing and scaling, BOM formulation to quality and compliance we make it a point to meet every ice cream manufacturer’s needs and requirements. Acumatica is built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for scalability, ease of use, and rapid integrations. Connected Business. Delivered.
Simplify the consumer’s journey
Our intent behind designing APM was to streamline the work process for processing batch manufacturing units and empower you with the ability to deliver quality products to the consumer quickly and efficiently.
We listen with the intention to fully understand what are the challenges you are facing, so that we can design and develop a tailor-made solution for you.
Our APM implementation are done in a manner to make sure that every member involved in the operation can fully comprehend the intricacies of it and is able to manage it well. Our APM experts design and implement the customized solution to enrich your User Experience.
Our help and support team are available at your beck and call to make sure everything is alright with your system and any issue is resolved promptly. Our support portal is easy to use and transparent to track the progress. Phone, Chat, Email, and many other channels of communication flows into the support system.
Wondering How We Work?
Hear What Customers Are Saying About Acumatica
“Acumatica is the most mature and affordable cloud ERP system in the market with great partner support.”
“Being able to set up different branches and sub accounts on the fly will make it really easy when we acquire 200 more stores. I can create a new branch and have all the sub accounts within an hour or two.”
“We love having Acumatica in the cloud. That means we don’t have to host it ourselves, have on-site hardware and redundant systems, or perform backups ourselves.”
“I’ve always wanted to move the company to a web-based application, so I kept looking for alternatives until I found Acumatica. There was local support and that was a big part of our decision to evaluate the product.
“I would definitely recommend Acumatica to other businesses. It covers the full ERP functionality, it integrates with other products well, and it’s cost-effective.
“We have many reporting requirements. Now we’re able to easily give management the latest information—daily, weekly, monthly.”