Welcome to TAYANASOLUTIONS.COM. This website (“Site”) is owned and operated by Tayana Holdings LLC (“THL”, “we”, “our” or “us”).The company is in the business of providing software solutions, software connectors, software extensions, consulting services and professional services to their clients.
‘You’ and ‘your’ means you as a user of our Site for whatever purpose. Most people visiting our site will do so as an existing (or prospective) customer or to find out about and apply for jobs that are advertised in the recruitment section of the site.
Tayanasolutions.com may offer proprietary business information through the Internet, data feeds, wireless devices and co-branded alliances with other online services. Wealso intend to provide industry insight through our regular trend analysis publishing which cover market trends, business challenges and industry opportunities.
Children Under 13
We recognize the need to provide additional privacy protections for children who visit this Site. Our Site, however, is not directed at or intended to solicit information from children.
What Personal Information is Collected through this Site
We may collect personally identifiable information (which includes name, company name, title, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address) when you provide it to us, such as when you register on one of our sites, when you subscribe for a print magazine or an e-mail newsletter, register for one of our conferences or when you purchase a product or service or when you register to use certain services like white papers or provide information to our support services team or when you provide a feedback or call on us seeking our Products or Services. Several of the services that we offer on our sites may require registration as a condition of use. Once you register with one of the THL network of sites you are no longer anonymous to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us
We may also use technology to collect the following information and other information of a similar nature: the name of your Internet service provider; your IP address; your operating system (Windows, Macintosh, Unix, and so on); and your browser type (Google Chrome, Firefox, and so on). We use this information to compile statistics about the technology used by our visitors. These statistics help us improve our Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors.These information may also be used for our future marketing campaigns.
Some of the information is collected from your use of, and interactions with, us and others on social media, including but not limited to YouTube®, Twitter®, Facebook®, Instagram®, and LinkedIn® (collectively, “Social Media”).
We collect individual and business identifiable information from website visitors when you register to be a member of our Site, purchase products and services through our website, sign up to participate in our Community Forum, subscribe for e-mail newsletters and alerts, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or fill out a form to request additional information, receive free incentives, request white papers or request case studies. We also collect information offline from business partners, vendors governmental agencies, NGOs/Not For Profit and others. The information that we collect may include the following:
- Professional and Personal contact information of Companies and Job Seekers including name, title, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Detailed profiles and statistics of businesses including industries and number of employees, number of rooms in their homes/offices, appliances used in their premises, yearly income, etc.;
- Credit/debit card information in order to process certain payments; whereas we do not store credit/debit card information on our servers& systems.
We also collect information about website visitors indirectly through standard web logs, such as IP addresses, browser types (e.g. Google Chrome), areas of the website that are visited and the website from which a visitor came. We routinely use this web log information in the aggregate in order to administer and improve our website. While some of this data may be traceable to an individual, we only seek to identify individuals whom we believe are using our website for improper purposes.
The Services may change over time and THL may introduce new features and services that may collect new or different types of information. The data we collect depends on the products, services, and features of the Services that you use
If you interact with us or our other users regarding or related to our products or services on any Social Media: (a) the Personal Information that you submit by and through such Social Media can be read, collected or used by us (based on your Social Media privacy settings) as described in this Privacy Statement, and (b) where THL and THL related social media handles responds to any interaction with you on Social Media, your account name/handle may be viewable by any and all members or users of THL’s Social Media accounts. THLis not responsible for the Personal Information that you choose to submit or link on any Social Media. Social Media operates independently from THL, and we are not responsible for Social Media interfaces or privacy or security practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of any Social Media with which you interact to help you understand their privacy practices.
We employ substantive measures to produce high-quality, timely and reliable data, including direct contact with individuals, home owners, businesses and quality assurance procedures during data collection and processing.
Access & Correction
To help ensure data quality and accuracy, we may choose to provide access to their information within the THL databases and with an opportunity to correct verified inaccuracies. Registered users may correct inaccurate information as well as update contact data by accessing Contact Us Page online.
If you have a question regarding our products, services or information management practices, if you would like to contact us or if you would like to provide us with your valued feedback, please visit our Contact Us Page for additional information
Use & Disclosure of personal information
We use and disclose data in accordance with defined policies that respect a visitor’s choice to restrict the marketing use of their contact information
We share personal information collected through this Site with our affiliated organizations (such as other media sites we own, trade associations or vendors) and other organizations that are part of our affiliates, who may use this information in ways similar to how we use this information. We may also share personal information collected through this Site with selected third-party business partners, who use the information to provide special opportunities and offers to you.
If you would prefer that we not share your personal information with our affiliated organizations or business partners, you may indicate this preference by writing us at Tayana Holdings LLC., AFC Tower, 3343 Peachtree Road Ste# 180-1142, Atlanta GA 30326, USA; Attn: Webmaster, or to contact us regarding any privacy issue. Please include in your correspondence the site, conference or magazine to which you are referring.
We share personal information collected through this Site with third-party vendors who act for us or on our behalf, for example, to help us fill your orders, run promotions or provide other support services. Our affiliates and our business partners may also share personal information with vendors who provide support services to them. These vendors need information about you in order to perform their functions. These vendors are not authorized to use the information we share with them (or that our affiliates and business partners share with them) for any purpose other than to provide services to us,our affiliates or our business partners.
In addition, there may be some other limited circumstances in which we may share or transfer personal information in our databases to a third party; for example, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect the security of our systems or service, or in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
We may have a number of ‘affinity agreements’ with third parties whereby they introduce our products and services to their customers. In those circumstances we will share details of the products and services that have been bought, and also liaise with them in respect of claims handling and on occasion to help resolve individual complaints.
How Do We Use and Share Information?
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister THL companies or other third parties;
- communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- for marketing and promotions;
- to prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse;
- publicly-display comments, ratings and reviews and other content provided by you;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
We share your information with:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers/Contractors that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website or performing background checks of Service Professionals. We may also release information to collection and/or credit agencies for past due accounts. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Marketing Affiliates: When you are referred to us via a third party marketing affiliate, we may share your email address, and other information that you provide, to such marketing affiliate.
- Business partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- When you submit a service request through our website, you consent to our providing your personal information and request to the Service Professionals / Contractors we match with your request. Sharing this information with Service Professionals allows them to contact you using the e-mail address or other contact information you provided. In addition, we have other approved contractual partners that fulfill service requests, or that utilize their own Service Professionals to supplement our network, and we share your information with them in order to attempt to provide the services requested. If using our services pursuant to a membership with one of our partners, we may share your service request activity information with such partner.
- Direct mail partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Other THL businesses. We are part of the THL family of businesses. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with the THLrelated companies. Sharing information with our THL companies enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We will not sell, rent or share registered user business contact information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes without the registered user’s consent. In conjunction with THL, wemaintain a separate professional contacts directory in which your company and individual contact information may be listed. Welicense our businesses, job seekers and service providers contact information to authorized resellers and third party businesses for marketing purposes. Being listed in the THLdatabases and professional contacts directories offers benefits to home owners, businesses, job seekers and service providers, including identification and recognition in the marketplace and the prospect of beneficial commercial opportunities and partnerships.
From time to time, THL compiles online and offline transaction and registration information for internal analyses, such as market research, quality assurance, customer experience and operational benchmarking initiatives.
You Have Choices
We respect your privacy preferences and offers the following ways through which you may control how we contact you and disclose your information. We will honor your requests accordingly.
We provide individuals with the opportunity to opt out of receiving ourpromotional e-mails, newsletters and updates about new ourproducts and services. You can manage your e-mail communication preferences in our Contact Us section and opt out of our promotional e-mails. You may change your preferences at any time. We may continue to send you transactional or service-related e-mails, such as communications regarding your account or subscription service, despite your desire to not receive promotional or marketing e-mail messages.
We provide registered users with the opportunity to place themselves on our company’s internal Do Not Call List should they no longer wish to receive telemarketing calls from us. We may continue to call you for transactional or service-related purposes despite your desire to not receive telemarketing calls.
Individuals whose contact information we have in our contacts databases may request to be excluded from business lists that THLlicenses or sells for marketing purposes. An individual who wishes to be removed from our marketing list sales may request to be “de-listed” either in writing or by calling ourCustomer Support, resulting in that individual’s contact record removal from our marketing directories, publications and mailing lists;“de-listing” will lead to removal of registration information from our websites resulting result in permanent removal of access to our websites and services.
Website Use Information
You have additional choices regarding website use information that our third party advertisers and partners may collect or receive through the employment of cookies, Web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIF’s and other similar media. Please see the “Third Party Advertisers” section below for more information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may be entitled to rights under the GDPR. If you qualify, these rights are summarized below.
If you request to exercise your rights under the GDPR, we may require verification of your identity before we respond to any such request. If you are entitled to these rights, you may exercise the following rights with respect to your Personal Information that we collect and store:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time;
- the right of access to your Personal Information;
- the right to request a copy of your Personal Information;
- the right to correct any inaccuracies into your Personal Information;
- the right to erase your Personal Information;
- the right to data portability, meaning to request a transfer of your Personal Information from us to any other person or entity as chosen by you;
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your Personal Information; and
- the right to object to processing of your Personal Information.
You may exercise these rights free of charge. These rights will be exercisable subject to limitations as provided for by the GDPR. Any requests to exercise the above-listed rights may be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about how we process your Personal Information at the following website: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
We will use reasonable efforts to honor such requests
You must understand, however, that even if you “opt-out,” you may still receive communications from us if we receive your contact information from another source or if we initiated the communication before we received your “opt-out” request.
Cookies, Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and GIF’s
This site may use clear GIFs [Graphics Interchange Formats] (also known as pixel tags, web beacons or web bugs). A clear GIF is a tiny line of code that is programmed to collect certain information about a visit to a particular website. We use GIFs to gather non-personal, aggregate information on visits to our website, track usage of website links and assist with registration and other features. We do not disclose personal information that may be linked to our GIF collection practices to third parties. Other websites that you may link to through the Site may also use clear GIFs. THL, its parents and subsidiaries are not responsible for the use of clear GIFs by other website operators. Visitor’s must review other website operators’ privacy policies to determine the type and extent of tracking devices used.We may report information to our partners about our customers and the products and services they order, as well as aggregated, non-identifiable information about our guests’ use of our website. For more information, please see the “Third Party Advertisers” section below.
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third party advertising companies to serve our Internet ad banners on our website and other websites on which we advertise. If you view a Web page where our ads appear, the advertising company may place a cookie on your computer or use a Web beacon to access a cookie that they previously placed on your computer. These companies do not collect information that can personally identify you, but they may use information about your visits to our website and other websites to measure the effectiveness of ads. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to these companies. We share aggregate website usage information with third party advertisers and partners for the purpose of effectively targeting our online advertisements. Unless you are previously notified, these advertising companies do not link any online behavior or cookies with other information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, when working with THL.
These third party advertising networks also track visitors’ online usage and behavior patterns. These companies may use information about your visits to THL Sitesand other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. The result of these efforts is the creation of an online profile that attempts to predict individual user interests, preferences and purchasing habits. The third party advertising networks then accordingly customize the advertising content served to users when visiting other websites.
Links to Other Web Sites
We apply appropriate technical, physical and administrative data security measures within our limited capabilities to protect data against unauthorized access and disclosure
These measures include the implementation of commercially reasonable technical, physical and administrative data security safeguards. There is no such thing as “guaranteed security,” whether conducting business online or offline. Having established this fact, THLemploys commercially reasonable and appropriate data security safeguards that are consistent with our business operations and generally accepted industry standards.
Data security is our priority and we commit ourselves to safeguarding our customers’ data. We do this by:
- Establishing policies and procedures for securely managing information;
- Limiting employee access to sensitive information;
- Protecting against unauthorized access to customer data by using data encryption, authentication and virus detection technology, as required;
- Providing Data Privacy internal training to our team members; and
- Continually assessing our Data Privacy, information management and data security practices.
THL seeks to adhere to its global Privacy Policies through ongoing compliance, training, documentation, assessment and dispute resolution initiatives.
THL delivers products and services through the Internet and Voice effectively and efficiently. Our products and services serve to enable and enhance the business functions. The needs and preferences of claimants of our services keep changing. Our approach to information management and Data Privacy enables us to adapt and respond to these changes while remaining committed to our principles. The free flow of information must be fairly balanced against privacy and data protection interests, and THL is committed to employing such a balance.
This online privacy notice describes the Data Privacy practices that are applicable to www.tayanasolutions.com and other existing and upcoming THL sites. This site may provide links to other websites owned/managed by THLand its group Companies, non-THLwebsites that may employ different information management practices. We encourage you to carefully read the online privacy notices of these other websites to ensure that you understand their practices and the relevant distinctions.
If you install one of our apps on your mobile device, your use of the app is subject to the applicable app license agreement.
Changes to Data Privacy Practices
This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices regarding personal information collected through this Site. We reserve the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. We will do so by posting an updated or modified version of this Privacy Statement on this Site. Your use of this Site following any such change constitutes your agreement that personal information collected from or about you through this Site after the revised Privacy Statement is posted will be subject to the terms of the revised Privacy Statement. For this reason, we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement regularly.
No Rights of Third Parties
For more information regarding this online privacy notice, please contact:
Tayana Holdings LLC
AFC Tower, 3343 Peachtree Road Ste# 180-1142
© 2021 Tayana Holdings LLC, Inc. All rights reserved